If you are using the same carrier’s SIM card as the new phone carrier, it is very easy to transfer the contacts information to your new Samsung Galaxy Ace, just take the following steps.
- Step 1: From the homescreen tap Applications
- Step 2: Tap Contacts
- Step 3: Press the Menu key
- Step 4: Tap Import/Export
- Step 5: Select import from SIM
- Step 6: Press the Menu key
- Step 7: Tap Import all
If your Samsung Galaxy Ace carrier is different from your former carrier, as it is an android smartphone, you need to export your contacts as .cvs file to your computer, then import it to your gmail and then sync it to your Samsung S5830.
There are two ways to add a photo to a contact icon:
- go to the gallery, open the photo, press the capacitive menu button (the one on the left), select more and in the more menu select 'set as' and then select contact icon and select contact which you want to assign it to, or
- You can just go to the Contacts menu, open the contact and then press the capacitive menu button, and select edit contact, then in the edit screen, you will see a little plus sign on the silhouette photo, press that and then select if you wanna add the photo from the album or take a photo